Our French business lawyers can advise and assist you on all aspects of real estate transactions. We regularly deal with:
- Litigation relating to sale and purchase arrangements (promise to sell (“promesse de vente”) and sale and purchase agreement (“compromis de vente”)
- Litigation relating to the commission or liability of real estate agents
- Litigation relating to erros made by notaries and their professional liabilities
- Litigation relating to bank’s liabilities in connection with real estate financing
- Real estate financing
- Regulations applicable to real estate agents
- Obtaining of a French real estate agent’s card (“carte professionnelle”), of a European real estate agent’s card, prior declaration of occasional activity in France of foreign EU real estate agents
- Legal assistance to buyers and sellers in real estate matters
- Drafting of articles of association for real estate companies, techniques of capitalisation of real estate companies, relationshops bewteen shareholders of real estate companies
- Taxation of real estate sales and transactiosn.
Our English-speaking French lawyers will assist in the analysis of the case, the preparation of a strategy and its implementation.