Commercial and civil litigation in France require the representation of a lawyer, who will make an analysis of your case and will help you build a strategy to defend your rights. Depending on the nature of the case (contractual dispute, dispute between shareholders, tax law dispute, etc.), a commercial litigation lawyer may work closely with a colleague specialised in the respective field of the law, to ensure that all questions regarding the merits of the case are dealt with competently and efficiently.
Our French business law attorneys can assist your company in a wide range of litigation matters, including:
- Breach of contract and contractual claims
- Breach of pre-contractual duties
- Breach of negotiations
- Debt recovery
- Defence of shareholder rights
- Interim attachments of assets and protection measures
- Product liability
- Property disputes
- Unfair competition
- Warranty claims
- Assistance before all commercial and civil courts in France
Our English-speaking French lawyers also assist in the analysis of the case, the preparation of a litigation strategy and its implementation.