Contact our English-speaking lawyers in France to obtain help in French law
Whether you are involved in a litigation in France or would like to expand your business to France, our French-qualified business lawyers will provide you with efficient legal advice at a reasonable cost.
Our English-speaking French-law qualified attorneys based in France may assist you in all areas of French Business Law, including:
- legal disputes and court litigation before civil, commercial and administrative courts
- the drafting and negotiation of commercial contracts (such as franchise, distribution, agency agreements) subject to French law, providing for the distribution of products in France or involving parties located in France
- the incorporation of French companies (SARL, SAS, SA, SCI, etc.) by foreign individuals or foreign corporations
- investments by foreign companies or individuals in France, including mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and private equity transactions
- French taxation matters
- French regulatory matters
- the acquisition or sale of real estate in France, lease of commercial property, incorporation of property-acquisition SPVs
- the registration of French and community trademarks and other intellectual property rights
- arbitration proceedings before the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris, mediation
All our attorneys are based in France, are qualified to practice French law and are registered with the competent Bar Society. We regularly assist in English foreign clients on all aspects of their business in France.