Contact our French-qualified English-speaking lawyers for an initial free consultation on your case
Whether you are involved in a litigation in France or would like to expand your business to France, our French-qualified business lawyers will provide you with efficient legal advice at a reasonable cost.
Our French-qualified English-speaking lawyers may assist you on all aspects of your business in France.
Our French-qualified lawyers regularly assist foreign companies and individuals on all aspects of French business law, including:
- Drafting, review and negotiation of commercial contracts (agency, distribution, franchise agreements, supply contracts, general terms and conditions of sale or service, license agreements, etc.)
- Incorporation of French companies by foreign corporations or individuals, including advice on appropriate corporate form and structure
- Corporate transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions, divestments, asset contributions, share capital increases
- Venture capital and private equity transactions
- Sale, acquisition and lease of real estate, including related tax aspects
- French employment law and employment benefits
- Intellectual property (trademark and patent registrations, designs, copyrights (“droits d’auteur”)), including litigation relating to infringement of intellectual property rights
- Litigation before French courts and arbitration proceedings before the ICC in Paris